Volunteer Sign-Up is OPEN
Advance sign-up are preferred, but day-of sign-ups are always welcome!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering to be a part of SunFest 2024, sponsored by the Rising Sun Chamber of Commerce!
Volunteers 15 & younger must be accompanied by an adult at all time while volunteering. Special accommodations may be made for those folks needing a chair and who cannot stand for 4 hours.
All volunteers, on the day of the festival please report to the SunFest booth located on “The Green” on Queen Street. You will be given a t-shirt and we’ll be happy to have you!
Questions? Please email SunFest@RisingSunChamber.org
Volunteer Hours & Info
- All volunteers will receive a complimentary Volunteer T-Shirt.
- There are 3 volunteers shifts available, each shift is 4 hours long:
- 6am-10am, 9am-1pm, 12pm-4pm
- Cold water bottles will be available to volunteers at SunFest staff locations.
- PLEASE be sure to wear sun block for the event! Some volunteer locations may be in full sun.
- Morning Volunteers (6am-10am) will be assisting vendors or helping with the parade.
- Day Volunteers (10–4pm) will be assisting attendees with information, directions, kids zone, checking on vendors, handing out maps, collecting trash, etc.
- Afternoon Volunteers (3pm–4pm) will be assisting with vendor break down and festival clean-up.